BAMCEF UNIFICATION CONFERENCE 7

Published on 10 Mar 2013 ALL INDIA BAMCEF UNIFICATION CONFERENCE HELD AT Dr.B. R. AMBEDKAR BHAVAN,DADAR,MUMBAI ON 2ND AND 3RD MARCH 2013. Mr.PALASH BISWAS (JOURNALIST -KOLKATA) DELIVERING HER SPEECH. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLL-n6MrcoM http://youtu.be/oLL-n6MrcoM

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fwd: Disgusting Hamilton Police Brutality over music, and my weekend experience! Now The Hammer!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Jeffrey Spetch <beyond_ultimate@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 11, 2010 at 3:01 AM
Subject: Disgusting Hamilton Police Brutality over music, and my weekend experience! Now The Hammer!
To: P0liticalF0rum <p0liticalf0rum@googlegroups.com>


 Disgusting Hamilton Police Brutality over music, and my weekend
experience! Now The Hammer!

 (Hamilton Ontario Canada)




Funny (not in a laughable way upon completing writing this article
Sunday May 09 2010) That only minutes after writing this I see on the
news that a man was beaten by the police for listening to his music
and in now taking them to court! Was a little ironic that I just wrote
this and see that on the news. A few years ago I myself was cuffed and
then beaten over a music complaint when the music wasn't even loud!
(FYI that complaint was from a guy who would crank his garbage music
and think it was funny for weeks until the day came I got a stereo so
I didn't have to hear his crap anymore so he gets mad and calls the
cops on me the dirt bag he was let alone as an un chosen room mate!)
This is getting easier already!




I live in a rather small apartment building and on Saturday May 08
2010 I helped one of the long term tenants move out and he left me
with a few things as he is now shacking up with a lady who he says has
the appropriate furnishings etc.




So once I helped move him, he left me with his old apt. key and told
me to help myself. I immediately went and salvaged some furniture etc.
to replace some of the stuff I have thats falling apart etc. and moved
all of the stuff except for a few things up to my place. So here I was
with an apartment so full of things I needed to sort out and start
clearing paths for getting around and re organizing. Earlier that day
while we were getting him ready for the move he gave me a huge
collection of empties that I cashed in at the beer store so once I
finished moving everything I wanted I went for a walk to the liquor
store to get a six pack.




Now I'll tell you straight up that I have lived in this building for a
year and a half and until Saturday I only ever once had my next door
neighbor come over and ask me to turn it down because he had to work
the next day so I told him absolutely and shut it off completely.
Haven't heard peep from him since as the people who have lived in this
building for a while know that I only listen to my music a couple of
days of each month while I am drinking to blow off some steam! For a
year and a half people who live here have not indicated that I am
anything other than a respectable tenant who lives rather peacefully
and is very quiet with perhaps the exception of one or two days a
month I listen to music.




So this couple moves in below me a month or two ago and it sounded on
a few occasions like they are beating the tar out of each other as the
whole foundation of the building rocks with echoes of what sounds like
perhaps a skull being smashed into a wall along with allot of
screaming and yelling and this always occurs through the wee hours of
the morning usually 2 - 4 am. waking perhaps the entire 30 - 40 unit
building up until the cops show up.




So I got back from the liquor store and after the first beer was
finished and it was about 6:30 - 7:00 pm. I decided to throw on some
tunes to listen to while I strategise how to further organize and sure
as always for the last year and a half when the odd song pops up that
has the all killer and no filler sound I crank it up for the duration
of the odd song coming off the radio and then turn it back down to a
more moderate level.




So here I am turning the music down from I think an old REO Speedwagon
tune that rocks, and I hear a knock at my door. It is the Super
telling me it is not him but someone complained to him about the music
and he was letting me know (since he assumed the Super position we
have always gotten along as we use to live in another building
together owned by the same Land Lord years ago) and I said to him
something like "these people got some nerve complain about me when
they keep the whole building up through the wee hours of the morning"
and he replied with something like "I'm just passing along the
message" so I thanked him and told him that I had allot to do and I am
going to continue to listen to my music for a while (to top it all off
it is Saturday early evening) and told him have a good one.




A short while later another good song came on so as usual I turned it
up again and a minute or two after turning it back down again I get
another knock on my door. So I opened the door to a cop telling me to
turn it down because he can here you from downstairs and so I told him
that I just turned it down and he told me to turn it down anyway so I
thought to myself f.f. sakes a pig trying to power trip over fluff as
I walked over and turned my music down to a ridiculously low level and
turned around to find this cop uninvited breathing down my neck and I
told him I didn't invite him into my place and to leave and he said I
could arrest you so I told him alright if you are going to arrest me
then just do it and he said ok lets go so I asked him if he would mind
if I grabbed my jacket and he said sure as he then walked down the
hallway to the stairwell. I quickly found my jacket and made sure my
critters were fed before locking my door and following the direction
of the cop and went outside to find him in his car. I walked to to the
back door of his car and went to open it only it was locked. I tried
again and it was locked so the cop rolled down the front window and
said what are you doing and so I told him that he said he was taking
me in. He said that he is not going to take me in so I told him to
stop bugging me about my music and went back inside.




So I marched right back up stairs resumed my music to a moderate level
and about 15 minutes later that cop is knocking at my door again
telling me he told me to turn it down and I told him that I did and
that it is at a reasonable level of course come comes into my
apartment uninvited and goes for one of my two stereos. While he did I
unplugged the other one he walked right by. He then turned my music
down and then exists my apartment asking me to follow him, he then
closes my door and says thats good you can barely hear it and I said
something like you got to be kidding me Saturday night at eight in the
evening and you here trying to tell me I have to conduct myself like I
live in a library ... I don't think so. He then told me he could
confiscate my stereo and I told him that if this is what he was going
to do then just take the f'n thing because as long as I have it I'm
going to listen to it! He gave me a dirty look (what do you know as I
write this there is someone out in the hall kicking someones door
right this very minute as is a routine thing that goes on in this
building on pretty much a daily basis as we have crack head, drunks,
heroin addicts etc. living here and oh no one can't listen to their
music as soon a the loudest couple of them all moves in recently) and
back to what I was writing ... The cop gave me a dirty look and told
me to keep it at that level.




So when he left I turned on the other stereo and matched it to
synchronize with the volume level of the stereo that the cop just
adjusted and left it be while I sat a drank a beer on my new / used
easy chair.




(The purpose of my two stereos is that they balance each other, both
are from early 80's or late 70 era and one kind of resembles a desk
with the lid that opens and it's got the turn table, cassette, eight
track and tuner for the radio and as it's capabilities to capture the
high pitch sounds is not so good, it's ability to capture base is
nice. The other stereo with turn table and eight track which also has
a tuner for radio and sits upon a stand doesn't capture the base well
but certainly captures the higher pitch fairly well. Both stereos
running together in harmony gives me a good quality listening
experience I have enjoyed on seldom occasions!)




A few minutes later (guessing 8:30 - 9 ish at this point) I get yet
another would ya know knock on my door. So I open the door to see that
the same cop arrived with another cop who rushed right into my place,
rushed right by me and towards the stereo that the other cop had
adjusted and turned it off. He then noticed that the other stereo was
pumping sound and he was looking to get in but since there are dishes
etc. on top of it I told him that I would take care of it. I went to
take care of it and he told me that if he knew were the pug was he
would rip it out so I dropped the lid to the stereo and pointed to the
plug and he pulled it out.




The cop not knowing that I'm not one to be intimidated, then walks
right up to me staring into my face saying something like "whats the
matter with you listening to music this loud" I replied "That cop
right there just set the volume of that stereo to where it is when you
walked in and the only thing I did was up the volume of the other
stereo to harmonize with the volume of the stereo that the cop
adjusted himself so where do you get off coming in here uninvited and
getting all up in my face asking me whats the matter with me?!"




Yeah I let him have it and he was no longer attempting to try and
intimidate me. As a matter of fact two more cops showed up and we had
a huge discussion!




I asked how is a person to determine a respectable level without so
much as a device to measure decipals? One of the four cops who just
showed up told me that if you hear a television out in the hallway
that you can call the cops and make a noise complaint! Thats kind of
like being in your own place and if you fart loud enough for someone
out in the hall hear it your going to jail to be charged or fined! for
what even a burp cough or sneeze just because someone can hear you out
in the hallway! I have heard people sleeping loudly and cats meowing
etc. so what they can go to jail for being heard in the hallway? That
does not make any sense, it is like they are trying to lie to me to
get an edge with using such B.S.

I mean where does it end? This is completely freaking ridiculous
especially when your apparently suppose to go by not being able to
hear anything from the hallway and yet everyday I not only hear
peoples music, televisions etc. There is also allot of smashing and
banging that goes on around here all day and some nights! How could I
possibly not think that this cop was lying to me with such ridiculous
rhetoric?!




Anyway we discussed many things such as volume levels and how there is
no reasonable way for a person to determine what they feel is a
reasonable level, we discussed why my apartment was so crowded with so
much stuff, we discussed about how I have lived here for a year and a
half without incident and yet when this narly inconsiderate couple of
jerks who smash and bang while screaming through the wee hours of some
nights suddenly have a problem with me and probably everyone else and
all way more than likely because cops show up to prevent them from
committing further domestic violence at all hours of the morning! We
also discussed how I made . saved Canadian tax payers billions of
dollars recently and I also hit them with some hard core facts to do
with some of the other Canadian/Global fundamental issues I address.
They were circling around looking like eager students to learn and
were looking quite at home once they knew they weren't dealing with
some brainless twit. (I never in my life seen people look so happy and
comfortable to be in someones home that they weren't even invited
into) I then told them after crunching through a couple of issues that
"I am the boss here and the boss would like to drink a beer in private
so if you boys don't mind... They then exited my apartment and told me
to keep it down or they would confiscate my stereos and so I replied
telling them to just take the stereos because as long as I have them I
am going to use them despite anyone attempts to control my actions! I
was told they weren't trying t control my life and I called the bluff
stating bs. look at what you guys just did and you are trying to tell
me you are no trying to control my actions! We basically got into it
again about how there is no reasonable way to determine what an
acceptable level of volume is and yet upon leaving they gave me a
ticket thinking that I'm going to be stupid enough to pay it!




So when they left I put my stereos back to a reasonable level and
started back at my organization of my place. A few minutes later they
are back at my door again, this time they didn't barge in and they
stayed out in the hall and I told them straight up that unless they
take my stereos away I am going to listen to them at what I find to be
a reasonable level no matter what any control freak things. I told
them that if they were going to keep harassing me like this why didn't
they just arrest me?! One of the cops said "Do you want to be
arrested?" I replied, well if that is what you are going to do then do
it because I am getting sick of these empty threats and being
harassed. So he cuffed me. I asked if I could get my jacket and my
keys to lock my door and even though the cop next to him knew I
already demonstrated that I would go peacefully earlier that night,
they told me no and so off to jail I went! On the way down the stairs
of my building the cop asks me if I really want to go to jail (I
suspect he was thinking I was going to gravel to be released) I told
him not particularily but it doesn't look like I have a choice so we
may as well get er done!




I could see this being a problem if I did it often or if I did it
through the wee hours of the morning and understandably so. This was
once of maybe two or three nights in the last month and on this
specific night was even on a weekend as well early evening!




If you have a neighbor living near you and they have their tunes
cranked all of the time likely you would have enough of it and make a
complaint. If your neighbor cranks their tunes every so often when
they hear a song they like while listening to music on a generally
moderate level on a the occasional night once in a while (especially
on a Friday or Saturday early evening) are you going to rain over
everyones parade or are you going to respect that they are pretty
decent neighbors who once in a while let loose to a few tunes and yawn
it off?! I mean this is pathetic but that is not all!




So here I am in a paddy wagon on my way to a holding cell and decided
to put my cuffs under my legs to the front of me and as soon as I did
this the lights in the paddy wagon came on and it also sounded like
gas seeping into the chamber I was in. (Do they gas people in paddy
wagons? If they do it had no effect on me to pass me out but I find
that a highly offensive violation of my physical body!)




We arrive to the jail where the cop who first came to my door asked me
if I was suicidal so I told him 20 years ago I may have been so I was
asked to had over my shirts and shoes. They handed me back my
undershirt and said ok now your set lets go to the holding cell. I
told them that I want my sweater so I do not freeze to death in there.
They refused to give it to me so I really started to get angry and
took off my sweat pants and left it on the floor saying something like
"If your going to freeze me to death then we may as well do it right a-
holes." So I strutted completely naked by the female guards who stared
in awe as I said ohh you like this do ya.




I spent the night in a holding cell naked and pissed right off in so
many ways it's not funny! Half the night I beat the crap out of my
cell while yelling and screaming at these assholes for hours as well
did some things that would likely shock many and I am way proud of my
display! The other half was spent in a fetal position to retain body
heat and by the time they let me out about 8 hours later I could
barely move due to hypothermia as well being crouched in that position
of my feet on a steel bed for so long! Yeah I'm sure they love having
me as a guest as I freaked right out on and off all night long and I
honestly can't say that I give a rats ass what they think! You are
going to treat me / citizens like a piece of shit, you cops/guards are
in for a real treat as I am going to be all over you a-holes for a
long time to come killing you softly as you find out that the keyboard
under my hands is mightier than an entire police force and all the
disgruntled power mongering pigs behind badges who bring down the
stature of respect of the entire force in such shame in conduct! You
think I am afraid or intimidated by a bunch of attempts at empty
threats etc. think again because I am one that knows that such selfish
individuals hiding behind badges take advantage of civilians for their
lack of knowledge of the law and for this I'm likely going to become
your worst nightmare and of course for the well being of society to
learn and progress in a positive manner! I would think that the police
would be intelligent enough to have someone like me on their side,
instead I'm taking you all on and with pleasure as my new little side
project!




About eight hours after being put into a holding cell at approximately
6 am. a day shift guard and the J.P. (or may have been a police capt.)
walked up to my cell and the J.P. (or Capt) asked "how are you?" So I
responded "I'm tired, furious and very cold" as I stuck my ass at them
and slapped it while saying "freezing my ass off" They left and the
guard came back to hand me my clothes. This guard was a tower standing
at like 6'9 and 350 lbs. and walks me to the JP (or police capt.) and
along the way he says to me the one thing you got that is bigger than
mine that I am jealous of in your hair (he is bald) then he says "Do
you know what I would do to get hair like yours" I looked up at him
and said something like "I really don't think that I want to
know" (I'm not intimidated by my penis size if this is what he was
indicating referral of / so this guy must be hung like an elephant, I
don't care)




When I get to the J.P. (or capt.) she hands me a stack of papers and
highlights two areas and says "we need you to sign here and here"
pointing to the highlighted areas.




What the impression I got was that in order to get out you must sign
this paper but instead of signing it I began to read and ask questions
which is when it was revealed to me that it was to confirm that my
stay there was somewhat comfortable. I told the jp (or capt) my
experience and said my stay wasn't' comfortable so why is it I have to
sign this? Well she then told me that I could write in details of my
unpleasant stay on the top of this page and then sign the first yellow
highlighted area.




So I wrote my experience of discomfort (to say the least) down and
then signed the first highlighted area then I asked about the second
signature which is when the J.P. indicated that I didn't have to sign
any of it. So I scratched out my first signature, initialed it then
asked how the frig I was going to get home?




The guard who is apparently jealous of my hair then opened his own
wallet and handed me bus fair which is at least one act of decency
from any of them during this whole experience! I thanked him and left.
I went up the stairs to exit which is where I saw a cop I use to go to
school with over 20 years ago and I told him to tell his chief David
Jeffrey Spetch says hello and I am going to make and example out of
him for after all he is responsible for the force is he not?!




So hear I sit in a messy / cluttered apartment with bloody knuckles
and forehead, a battered and bruised starving body with possible
fractures, shivers, no voice (it's gone but hopefully temporary),
recovering from hypothermia and barely the physical strength to move
around my apartment let alone be able to organize it for doing exactly
what I have been doing for a year and a half! I'll be fine physically
as my body serves me well but the part of me that burns with rage is
the part of me still in that holding cell! Here I was thinking I would
enjoy some music while I get my place together! Apparently to the
Hamilton police force, this is enough to warrant threats (bluffs based
upon them thinking I'm a brainless and/or unaware citizen), invasion
of privacy bursting into my place uninvited on several occasions,
attempts to bully me, harassment and finally jail!




So what now, I'm going to spend my life in jail for listening to my
music once in a blue moon?! You guys are pathetic and I think it's
time I put the entire force in it's place and so today is the very
first day of what will become a huge process as I am up for such and
easy and likely next to effortless process for me! I'll be glad to
unveil to the public the idiots the police force reveals itself to be!




I am so tempted to advertise this for lawyers to ponder as a case, my
only reservation for doing this is that if they get sued they lose
nothing out of pocket, it is the suckers / I mean tax payers all
around who are left to flip the bill for such incompetence!




You see cops know that citizens are generally not very aware of laws
etc. and they try and use your lack of knowledge of such to lie and
manipulate you / take advantage of the unaware. And even the system
upon being released, instead of just explaining to you off the hop
that you don't have to sign on the highlights to be released they are
presenting them as needing your signature as a condition of release.
Go ahead ask inmates who spent the night in a holding cell how many of
them know that they don't have to sign that paper? Yeah take advantage
of the unaware and you think the public is going to be so stupid. I'm,
likely as you will find out, the last person the Hamilton police force
wants to treat like a piece of crap but it's too late because I'm
going to be all over you! You have a gang of police and I'm going to
gang up on all of you like pigs in a slaughterhouse!




Yeah the so called justice system taking advantage of it's unaware
citizens is completely unacceptable and yet to be corrected let alone
treating citizens like pieces of crap! For me, this ought to be a
breeze and I will take great pleasure in watching these power tripping
and deceitful ways in selfish deceitfully cops killed for good! Yep,
you guys threw me in over nonsensical bs, now that I'm out your Chief
Glenn De Caire and department are going to pay for your conduct for it
is a reflection upon his conduct as well the entire Hamilton Police
Force all and all is where it is deserved!




David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!




If anyone has a story about the Hamilton police dept. that you think I
may be able to use to make count then send it to me at
beyond(underscore here)ultimate(at)hotmail(dot)com for review. Pretty
disgusting that even aside from my recent encounter and past
experience they recently beat a guy for listening to music as revealed
on the news! It's time to stop this nonsensical B.S. before it gets
further out of hand! I'm going to crush the Hamilton Police Force
until they are forced to smarten/straighten their act up. My eyes are
on you and you are about to see how serious and hard core I can get!
This will be exposed to the eyes of millions on the net as well
hundreds of Canadian federal and provincial parliamentarians as well
as Hamilton city council as the Hamilton Police force is likely aware
for they have been on the same mailing list as the federal ministry
including P.M. Harper, Hamilton city council and some media contacts
as well others on that mailing list for months now! You Police shame
yourselves and now your going to have to face the music and it's going
to be cranked right in your face!




BTW, I suspect you know very well what you can do with your ticket!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "P0liticalF0rum" group.
To post to this group, send email to p0liticalf0rum@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to p0liticalf0rum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/p0liticalf0rum?hl=en.




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...